The 10th Annual Campagnolo GranFondo San Diego
- San Diego's Favorite Cycling Event!
Sunday April 8th, 2018
Proudly Supporting Challenged Athletes Foundation - Operation Rebound!
Southern California meets Italy in this celebration of cycling, food, and San Diego’s picturesque water front. Held in beautiful Downtown San Diego, the two-day festival features a mass-start, timed Gran Fondo with 4 route options, timed King and Queen of the Mountain competitions, The Bike & Fitness Expo with guest speakers and bike, health and fitness clinics. Challenging and inspiring routes, outstanding Campagnolo ride support, delicious food on course, followed by an Itialian Feast at the Finish.
The Party — You will be cheered into the finish line, awarded your medal, and ushered into enjoy the Fantastic Finish celebration with live music, bike valet, Special Guest speakers, Italian Pasta Fest, Beer Garden, and a well-deserved massage. Open to all levels of cyclists with 4 Route Options: 101, 60, 34, 20 Miles. No matter which your distance you choose, you will be Rewarded with the Full GranFondo Experience!
What is a GranFondo? - Gran Fondos are designed for everyone. Whether you are an experienced cyclist wanting to push your own limits, or you are someone new to riding and want to ride at your own pace, The Gran Fondo San Diego has a perfect ride and group for you! Gran Fondo is an Italian term which very loosely translates to “Big Ride” Mechanical support, SAG support, with food and refreshments during, and post ride. Think of the ride as a big rolling party! - GranFondoGuide.com
ALL Merchandise will be available for pick up Saturday at the EXPO during packet pick up.
- Be A Guest Speaker - We will have featured guest speakers at the expo both days from our charity sponsor Challenged Athletes foundation, speakers from the San Diego Community, and Guest Athletes such as local cycling Olympic Medalist Nelson Vails.
- Nuun Hydration will be our official course drink for 2018.
- RAFFLE RAFFLE RAFFLE - Fantastic Raffle for Challenged Athletes Foundation - Operation Rebound at the EXPO. Buy your raffle tickets when you register on Active.com or on SATURDAY at packet pick up. Winners will be drawn throughout the day Sunday, check the board when you finish to see if you are a winner.
- Your going to LOVE The 2018 Campagnolo Granfondo San Diego T-Shirt Design. Make sure you get one by ordering on the merchandise page before they sell out! Clothing →
- Order Your 2018 Event Jersey - and there are bibs, shorts, hats and arm warmers to match!
BE A CAMPY VIP! - Do You Love Campagnolo, we Love you Back. Introducing the new"Riders Club Corral" - All Riders with Campagnolo equipped bicycles have a special place upfront - right behind the VIP Corral at the start of the Granfondo! You will be up front with the Yellow Ferrari, our CAF Athletes, and special Guest VIPS. - PLEASE come to the Campagnolo tent at the Expo on Saturday and they will give you a Campy Club Wrist Band to get you in the Club Corral. Please arrive to the Club Corral by 6:50 am our Campagnolo representative will check your bike and let you in.
InfoCrank by Verve Cycling is the Presenting Sponsor of the Campagnolo Gran Fondo. Learn more...
Raise Just $600 and Earn a FREE RIDE and Jersey!
About our charity
We are proud to supporters of Challenged Athletes Foundation's (CAF) Operation Rebound, sports and fitness program for American military personnel, veterans and first responders with permanent physical disabilities.